Tuesday, 17 July 2012

  YOU
The peace that great men seek after is found in one thing only,
In you that beautiful grace and beauty is tantamount to glory,
Your skin so smooth it causes Venus to burn with craving envy!
Your eyes so bright and handsomely radiant cause Helios to fit with rage!
Your dazzling look, a sacred treasure, your faith and love in mighty measure,
Your caress and kiss; the guilty pleasure, to admire and look at you a pass time and leisure.
Your heart so deeply knowing in love yet burdened with the weight of loss,
Your thirst to mourn I will deny, others jealous scorn I will forbid
The love of my heart has pierced so deep, to unleash the flood of favour on your life
Do not feel sad for those you have lost, do not be mad at your boyfriend's cost
Do not feel bad, do so for me for someone somewhere loves you dost
I am yours, you are mine, between us, infinity, eternity and beyond,
I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment